Duke

Deleted member 2897

Yea if I'm CT and I know I'll probably not make it past the 6th or 7th based on my stuff or pitch count today, I'd want at least a 3 run lead.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Somebody help me out. I need to know how many runs Ga Tech needs to win this game. Duke has 4 now through 5 innings. They get 12 more outs... Ga Tech needs 1 more than whatever Duke will have.... how many runs wins this game? Would be nice if 5 (as I write... the number went up to SIX..thank you Kyle McCann) was all we need... I'm thinking more like 8 or 9, though.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Somebody help me out. I need to know how many runs Ga Tech needs to win this game. Duke has 4 now through 5 innings. They get 12 more outs... Ga Tech needs 1 more than whatever Duke will have.... how many runs wins this game? Would be nice if 5 (as I write... the number went up to SIX..thank you Kyle McCann) was all we need... I'm thinking more like 8 or 9, though.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Well, CT has 82 TP through 5. So maybe one or two more from him. Assume 3 inning of relief is needed. At 2 runs an inning, we need a 6 run lead to be comfortable..........

B5, we are up 2, have bases loaded and 1 out .......

My walk hero Nick Wilhite is up.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ninja mind tricks from Nick. Gets 5 pitch walk to walk in a run. My walk hero!!

And Bailey gets a double to score another 3. Up the 6 I wanted just like that!!!!

Update: Chase single scores Bailey. Up 11-4. I'd love for us to be up 20 before we have to put in a reliever.

Update update: 2 run HR from Bart. 13-4. Only 11 more to get the 20 run lead.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ninja mind tricks from Nick. Gets 5 pitch walk to walk in a run. My walk hero!!

And Bailey gets a double to score another 3. Up the 6 I wanted just like that!!!!

Update: Chase single scores Bailey. Up 11-4. I'd love for us to be up 20 before we have to put in a reliever.

Update update: 2 run HR from Bart. 13-4. Only 11 more to get the 20 run lead.
How about my Ninga mind tricks? I got the ball rolling with my question about runs needed!!! What a great inning (so far). @GTNavyNuke I was LOL'ing on my couch as that dude was tossing balls to N.Wilhite. Ok... just need to finish this game!

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else surprised we brought in Datoc? Personally I wanted to see more fromHughes plus who will come out of the pen tomorrow?