Don't be suprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If they are so talented why aren't they playing on our talentless team like most believe?
... it's a "known fact" that the coaches play there favorites regardless if it doesn't help give the team the best opportunity to win...
( He said facetiously [emoji39])

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Vad Lee thought he was really talented. I love watching him play on Sundays...
You going to watch the Columbia Lions games played on Sunday's earlier next year? I'm impressed [emoji39] (National Arena League)

It's gotta drive LJ nuts watching the godawful throwing "mechanics" of TaQuon. Throwing off your backfoot and then falling to the ground seems to be his M.O. I've never seen such poor throwing technique. Who the hell is our QB Coach?

LJ would be wise to transfer. He's not gonna get any PT as long as Mr. QB Scramble is here.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
You must have missed the MTSU game a few years ago...
How long after we were out smarted and the school embarrassed was it before AL Groh was fired. MTSU SCORES AGAIN!
Are we saying this is similar? Imo this is more of an alert call for us all and that was just pitiful.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
And we couldn't get penetration through an offensive line made up of the golden girls today.

In fairness, I haven't watched the game yet, but several times today on the radio Broadcast I heard Sean make these comments about our D:

The scheme we were running was right, we just weren't executing.
We apparently couldn't tackle today.
Sean was also pitching a fit about holding, as apparently we were indeed getting penetration, but not getting through some holds.

Now, I don't think all of that holding really matters, because we weren't tackling well at all. Had we tackled better, maybe we get some more stops.
Also, I don't think we need to let the offense off the hook. They laid an egg as well.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
There was probably 2-4 holding calls and 1 pass interference on Jeune that should've been called but it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference. We got our butts whooped all up and down the field and right out of the stadium.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
There was probably 2-4 holding calls and 1 pass interference on Jeune that should've been called but it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference. We got our butts whooped all up and down the field and right out of the stadium.

Again, I haven't seen the game yet, but I am willing to accept this game as an anomaly to an otherwise vastly improved defensive effort this year. Sucks that it happened the way it did, but one game does not define a season.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Think CPJ needs to evaluate in the off season if he wants a very good athlete who is an A back playing QB...we have to have a QB that has a stronger arm and is more accurate...to TQM's credit, I don't get the play calling where we throw long so many times versus shorter routes when our QB has a weaker arm...either change the play or the QB

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
It might be best if some of them did leave, if they are not willing to work hard at improving. I cannot think of any transfers that went on to any measure of greatness after leaving Tech. Maybe Vad?

Status
Not open for further replies.