Don't be suprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamar33

Georgia Tech Fan
How many transfers have left us in the last 8 years and gone on to do anything noteworthy? If any current backups transfer next year and win all conference at any p5 conf I'll eat 2 servings of crow. If any win conference player of the week P5 I'll eat a serving also. Suffice?

That’s great but all he said was do t be surprised is they leave. That’s it and you jumped him.
Not all the other garbage.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I know a few high school coaches that advise good defensive players to NOT attend GT because CTR will run them into the ground.
Without diminishing this burned barn today and what it means going forward, because it ain't good, let me flat out say that manufacturing "facts" is unseemly. Next you will argue that "Statistics prove that ..."

stech81

Helluva Engineer
...if you start to see some of our very young talented players transfer out. Especially this off season. Nobody seems excited and nobody seems to want to be out there. Jay Jones and Lucas Johnson are too good to ride the bench. Trust me, I don't want to see them go, but nobody wants to be a punching bag. Nothing is going to change around here for another 3-4 years.
th

You do understand every team has players transfer out , even the great Alabama ?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Transfers usually just helps us. Gets rid of the bad eggs. We always look back and think the transfers is what hurts our depth but I think it helps.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
GT can’t afford to have players transfer out.
Makes a larger impact.
It happens every year some for grades some because of playing time . But it's all programs not only Tech. Remember you have a player ( Andrew Marshall ) who wants to come back after not be able to play this year because he was hurt.

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey posting all your emotional in the moment feelisng to GT Swarm really helps bc GT Administration and coaches read this....

Reality check...

Nobody cares about your “fire people” rants. We as GT fans need to grow up and support our team no matter what. If we are 0-12 or 12-0, show support. If you don’t want to be a true GT fan, then please do what most people do and say: “Yes, I love UNC in basketball, they are my fave! Oh yes, love the crimson tide in football since I was a kid!”

If not...

#FrontRunners
#UGAfanInDisguise

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol. What we must be failing to understand is other teams have players transfer out because those players aren't good enough to earn pt. Tech players only transfer out because the program sucks. :cigar:

If we suck so much, then can you delete your account and move on with your life and choose another team? Just curious....

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Transfers usually just helps us. Gets rid of the bad eggs. We always look back and think the transfers is what hurts our depth but I think it helps.
Yea that Trey Klock OT is good riddance, we have plenty of linemen, just not enough OT. So you are calling him and his family bad eggs? Please give me specifics about why we are better with out T K.

We are really badly hurt with loss of quality back ups. It's a good point. We are not Alabama. We have heck of a time getting recruits and keeping them eligible. Our offense is based on timing and precise execution.
Facts are there are only so many plays and sometimes coaches picks hurt feelings. I would hope kids that can get into gt would LOVE PLAYING THIER FULL TIME AT GT.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
...if you start to see some of our very young talented players transfer out. Especially this off season. Nobody seems excited and nobody seems to want to be out there. Jay Jones and Lucas Johnson are too good to ride the bench. Trust me, I don't want to see them go, but nobody wants to be a punching bag. Nothing is going to change around here for another 3-4 years.

If they are so talented why aren't they playing on our talentless team like most believe?

Eli

Helluva Engineer

Vad Lee thought he was really talented. I love watching him play on Sundays...

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Yea that Trey Klock OT is good riddance, we have plenty of linemen, just not enough OT. So you are calling him and his family bad eggs? Please give me specifics about why we are better with out T K.

We are really badly hurt with loss of quality back ups. It's a good point. We are not Alabama. We have heck of a time getting recruits and keeping them eligible. Our offense is based on timing and precise execution.
Facts are there are only so many plays and sometimes coaches picks hurt feelings. I would hope kids that can get into gt would LOVE PLAYING THIER FULL TIME AT GT.
Way to pull out the example of a guy who transferred for academic purposes and not because he was mad at the team.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
If we suck so much, then can you delete your account and move on with your life and choose another team? Just curious....

Ffs I know sarcasm isn't always obvious in the written word but if you will actually bother to read the thread in it's entirety you stand a better chance of detecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.