Don't be suprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinger21

Jolly Good Fellow
...if you start to see some of our very young talented players transfer out. Especially this off season. Nobody seems excited and nobody seems to want to be out there. Jay Jones and Lucas Johnson are too good to ride the bench. Trust me, I don't want to see them go, but nobody wants to be a punching bag. Nothing is going to change around here for another 3-4 years.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
...if you start to see some of our very young talented players transfer out. Especially this off season. Nobody seems excited and nobody seems to want to be out there. Jay Jones and Lucas Johnson are too good to ride the bench. Trust me, I don't want to see them go, but nobody wants to be a punching bag. Nothing is going to change around here for another 3-4 years.
Ok thanks

Jamar33

Georgia Tech Fan

Yep.
Kids wanna play and they wanna win.
I see it everyday.

Jmonty71

Banned
I know a few high school coaches that advise good defensive players to NOT attend GT because CTR will run them into the ground.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I know a few high school coaches that advise good defensive players to NOT attend GT because CTR will run them into the ground.

What percentage of them wears red and black on Saturdays? Why aren't these geniuses coaching at the college level? Why can't you admit the D has improved this year? Yes even counting that horrid performance against Puke.

Because you are football ignorant but have a hate Roof agenda. Sorry for interrupting ya....carry on.

Jamar33

Georgia Tech Fan
What percentage of them wears red and black on Saturdays? Why aren't these geniuses coaching at the college level? Why can't you admit the D has improved this year? Yes even counting that horrid performance against Puke.

Because you are football ignorant but have a hate Roof agenda. Sorry for interrupting ya....carry on.

Improved?

You call this improved?
Wow

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

You have any inside knowledge or just blubbering in your tears tonight. Name some names.

You won't. You will just keep crying and pouting.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Good Thing We have Tobias Oliver!!

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
He's right, you know.

Yes, the D has improved this year....UNTIL TODAY. That was the worst defensive performance I may have ever seen by a Tech team.

Jmonty71

Banned

I don't know. Why can't you admit the D is and has been mediocre? Some of these coaches have a lot of pull on where kids go. I wouldn't go trashing them.

Jamar33

Georgia Tech Fan
My point is he's just pouting and whining. If we have a backup transfer and earn All America I'll come back and eat two servings of crow.

Lol. So your argument is they have to earn an all American?
Not just transfer as he said.
Got it.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I don't know. Why can't you admit the D is and has been mediocre? Some of these coaches have a lot of pull on where kids go. I wouldn't go trashing them.

The D has not been a strength. I acknowledge that. I'm already on record with my reasons why.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lol. So your argument is they have to earn an all American?
Not just transfer as he said.
Got it.

How many transfers have left us in the last 8 years and gone on to do anything noteworthy? If any current backups transfer next year and win all conference at any p5 conf I'll eat 2 servings of crow. If any win conference player of the week P5 I'll eat a serving also. Suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.