Retired Staff
If I had to hope for any particular way the staff would come out, it would be:

HC - Geoff Collins
DC/ILB - Andrew Thacker
DL - Jerome Riase
OLB - Larry Knight
S/ST - Andy McCollum
CB - Nathan Burton

How realistic that is remains to be seen, but this would be my personal hope for how the defensive side of the ball will fill out

Bule

Jolly Good Fellow
If I had to hope for any particular way the staff would come out, it would be:

HC - Geoff Collins
DC/ILB - Andrew Thacker
DL - Jerome Riase
OLB - Larry Knight
S/ST - Andy McCollum
CB - Nathan Burton

How realistic that is remains to be seen, but this would be my personal hope for how the defensive side of the ball will fill out
This sounds very realistic

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Just watched Temple play against USF. That defense was really good. The offense was alright, they tried to be balanced. Not sure about their qb. The defense and special teams won them that game.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Just watched Temple play against USF. That defense was really good. The offense was alright, they tried to be balanced. Not sure about their qb. The defense and special teams won them that game.

Oc is no good. Dont want him.

Dc i like a lot. We can take that whole staff and move andy mac to another spot

Goeff needs to be careful about oc imo

FrostedOrange

Jolly Good Fellow
Oc is no good. Dont want him.

Dc i like a lot. We can take that whole staff and move andy mac to another spot

Goeff needs to be careful about oc imo

It's like we've inverted our situation. Cpj ran a great offense but his defense limited his potential. He never could get that side of the ball right. Cgc will likely have a head start on defense, but will the offense limit his potential ..

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Did we get a pass for the uga and Clemson game ?
From me? Yes.

I won’t speak for others, but I did say “I’ll give them a pass” at least. I give GT a pass against Clemson and UGA for the same reason I’d give Temple a pass against UCF. I don’t give GT a pass against Pitt or Duke, same as I don’t give Temple offense a pass. I *try* to be as objective as I can with these things.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
From me? Yes.

I won’t speak for others, but I did say “I’ll give them a pass” at least. I give GT a pass against Clemson and UGA for the same reason I’d give Temple a pass against UCF. I don’t give GT a pass against Pitt or Duke, same as I don’t give Tenple offense a pass. I *try* to be as objective as I can with these things.
That's fair.

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
UCF has the fourth ranked OFEI. I think I’ll give Temple’s D a pass for that game.
You guys crack me up. Just so I'm on the same page & can fit in around here, we now give defenses a "pass" against top ranked offenses?

I could have sworn just last week people here expected our offense to light it up against top ranked defenses (Clemson), and bitched incessantly when the O struggled. I'm super confused.......