DC Hire

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
I hope Nate lands a great job, really hate he got caught up with the CPJ retirement.

More like he got caught in the alumni throwing a hissy fit over Ken Whisenhunt. I think the plan was to keep Woody and the rest of the defensive staff when we hired Whis and whoever he brought in to run the offense. When the fans revolted, TStan was forced to go to plan B which meant bringing in Collins who would bring his own defensive staff.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
More like he got caught in the alumni throwing a hissy fit over Ken Whisenhunt. I think the plan was to keep Woody and the rest of the defensive staff when we hired Whis and whoever he brought in to run the offense. When the fans revolted, TStan was forced to go to plan B which meant bringing in Collins who would bring his own defensive staff.
Good observation.
I will try to find out - what happened to whiz and was he the plan.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer

Nothing personel but i think thats all BS fake news

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Speculation, but honestly I think we should expect his DC at Temple - Andrew Thacker. He is from Cartersville and coached at Kennesaw & the Atlanta Falcons. Supposed to be an up and comer. 33 years old. He is mentioned as a candidate to be HC at Temple. If he doesn't get it, he could likely be our DC.

I hate CNW got caught up in this but if he’s going, Thacker sounds like a stud...in a strict football sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
A job at Kansas does not represent landing on one's feet.

He probably should wait a while. A good DC job will open up.
Kansas is taking their shot and throwing lots of money at the program. If Miles offers he should take it.