Dawgs want to stop playing us to "fix their atrocious schedule"

I guess I'm old Georgia State , Kennesaw State , and Georgia State does not say Thanksgiving weekend to me. To open the season would be fine.
Oh, I agree with you. But the point I was making was IF the mutts drop us, then we will HAVE TO SCHEDULE SOMEBODY. So why not one of those three. At least they have some statewide meaning, unlike any other team we might play.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
They're nervous because GT is playing them in Athens and GT has won the last two games in Athens.;) If UGAG wants to drop GT in football I say go ahead but I would also say drop GT in all other sports as well.;)
No,no,no. Some ugag wag throws out "stop playing Tech" and some of you guys take the bait. It won't happen, but some of your rants will turn up on their boards and they will get big laughs.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
If UGA were to drop us from its football schedule, we would be just fine. We would likely consistently win another game each year, thereby minimizing our now annual post-season angst. We could still sing “To Hell With Georgia”, though, couldn’t we?
So, drop ugag, replace with Mercer ( a team we might compete with and win) have 5000 fans show up. And this would make you feel good ???