Dawgs want to stop playing us to "fix their atrocious schedule"

Deleted member 2897

This somehow got into my Google news feed...so the way to fix the "atrocious" non-conference schedule is to take out GT. Well, it was really just a reason to bash us more. I couldn't listen to much past a few minutes of this garbage:

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation-daily/georgia-football-podcast-uga-03-06-2018

Well, the real problem is that we're not the weak part of their schedule - the SEC East is. uGA has only finished the season ranked twice in the last 5 years. They need to look in the mirror and at their own division...which is the single weakest in all of P5 football.

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
This somehow got into my Google news feed...so the way to fix the "atrocious" non-conference schedule is to take out GT. Well, it was really just a reason to bash us more. I couldn't listen to much past a few minutes of this garbage:

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation-daily/georgia-football-podcast-uga-03-06-2018
"Our non-conference schedule is terrible!" - UGA logic: let's stop playing Tech and schedule Clemson or Florida State, because playing Tech is the obvious problem here, not out-of-conference games against football titans Austin Peay State, Middle Tennessee State, and UMass

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer

We really mess up their OOC schedule against Austin Peay, Middle TN State, and UMass. I guess mutt fans think GT is the weakest of the four OOC teams they play.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
"Our non-conference schedule is terrible!" - UGA logic: let's stop playing Tech and schedule Clemson or Florida State, because playing Tech is the obvious problem here, not out-of-conference games against football titans Austin Peay State, Middle Tennessee State, and UMass
Exactly. "Let's schedule 3 cupcakes and Georgia Tech, but Georgia Tech is our scheduling problem right now."

Deleted member 2897

Reading all these comments it suddenly became apparent to me that I shouldn't be wasting literally a second on watching dwags try and analyze literally anything. No matter how funny it may be.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 2897

Screw UGAG I don't give a dayamm if they drop GT. If they do try to schedule a home and home series with a team like Tennessee or South Carolina.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind it either. It honestly feels dirty helping prop up people who have 30 arrests in the last several years and a 41% graduation rate and a coaching and support staff of nearly 100 people. Gross. We have plenty of competition anyway in Clemson, Miami, Virginia Tech, and rotating teams like Louisville, Notre Dame, etc.

Personally, I would much rather replace georgia with a rotating Auburn, Alabama, Florida, Penn State, Michigan, etc.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind it either. It honestly feels dirty helping prop up people who have 30 arrests in the last several years and a 41% graduation rate and a coaching and support staff of nearly 100 people. Gross. We have plenty of competition anyway in Clemson, Miami, Virginia Tech, and rotating teams like Louisville, Notre Dame, etc.

Personally, I would much rather replace georgia with a rotating Auburn, Alabama, Florida, Penn State, Michigan, etc.
I'd like GT to play USC,UCLA and Stanford also(y)

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I’d like to quit playing them too so they won’t bring their arrogant fan base into BDS. I attended my first COFH last year and I was disgusted by that bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

I’d like to quit playing them too so they won’t bring their arrogant fan base into BDS. I attended my first COFH last year and I was disgusted by that bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would give them a break - they were about to finish the season ranked for only the 2nd time in the last 5 years, despite having the best players money could buy, a 41% graduation rate to secure those illiterate players, 30 arrests in the last 5 years going after the bottom of the barrel to win a game, and totally mortgaging their school's reputation to win a game. And they were finally actually winning a game. Imagine ruining your school's reputation and still not winning? That's what they were facing down again this year until they started winning some games.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
This was my 5-minute rant after just reading the headline! :)

stech81

Helluva Engineer

I would agree , most would not but I would like to see us play a home to home with these teams.

stech81

Helluva Engineer