Dante Wigley

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Not necessarily. Although all of us wanted to see him succeed at GT and start at CB, it may not have been right for him. At the end of the day, Dante has to do what is right for him, even if that means leaving GT.
I obviously don't know the details of what brought about Dante's decision BUT I will always be thankful that when I had my doubts about staying at GT I had someone in my corner who was looking out for my best interest. Thank God for @SavhGTMom!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
1 semester of Tech claims another. Was really excited about him and hope he finds a good fit somewhere else.

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I think the last time someone transferred because they felt they needed to be somewhere else the next season turned out really well.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
1 semester of Tech claims another. Was really excited about him and hope he finds a good fit somewhere else.

I was hoping to see what he could as a 6-1 corner. Fortunately, I think we have enough there now with Dotson and maybe Dorian Walker as well to go with Durham and the other returners.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
He was gonna be a good one for us. This won't be the last time we hear his name.

I may be drawing a blank, but has there been anyone in recent years to transfer out of Tech who found legit FBS success? Vad is the only one who comes to mind, but he's FCS. And no I'm not bashing FCS.

Reactions: Eli
Status
Not open for further replies.