CPJ Radio Show

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My only complaint is that it was kind of hard to hear in there. Lots of talking in the back of the room and the speakers were a bit weak. So, I got to chatting with people after the show and walked out of there without paying my bill. Got all the way to my car before I remembered. Haha. It's a good thing I didn't drive home!

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
My highlight from the show, that went something along the lines of this:

Two years ago Justin had a really good supporting cast around him and put up really good numbers. This year I look for him to put up the same numbers because we put those types of guys around him (if we can keep them healthy).

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Look forward to meeting as many swarmers as possible. My son's Monday soccer practices will limit my trips to the show a bit though.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
My only complaint is that it was kind of hard to hear in there. Lots of talking in the back of the room and the speakers were a bit weak. So, I got to chatting with people after the show and walked out of there without paying my bill. Got all the way to my car before I remembered. Haha. It's a good thing I didn't drive home!
"forgot" good one Jameis. How were the crab legs? :)

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely... He did great, despite having no real opportunity to build a relationship and chemistry with CPJ... I remember the criticism Brandon endured following Wes - I think he'll be fine...
Think so too. I would hate to make my debut in front of a room full of people instead of in a booth with a game to call.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I thought Andy did a great job. You can tell he prepared meticulously and really works at his craft. I appreciate the hard work that he's put in on such short notice. Eventually he and Paul will develop some type of relationship, hopefully a good one, and the show will be just fine.