CPJ Radio Show

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Just short walk from campus.
1$ draft during show if we win??! Who,'s buying? I am back to fla by then. However , if ever there will surely treat dr and mrs dr jacket.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
$1 draft if we win for real? I'll have to talk my wife into going with kids somehow to get a DD....it's near IKEA...which she likes....how late does ikea stay open Monday's?

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Selfishly I am happy. I am a westsider. This is an easier drive for me! Hoot. Tell AlleyCat there will be seats for all. Don't worry. Can't wait to see you guys there!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Selfishly I am happy. I am a westsider. This is an easier drive for me! Hoot. Tell AlleyCat there will be seats for all. Don't worry. Can't wait to see you guys there!
Looking forward to seeing you again, Boomer. In truth, the location change is no big deal to us, since I work on campus, and YJAlleycat also works downtown. Going to see the radio show is a nice end to our workdays. I'm just gonna miss that lucky (?) table at Hudson's.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I had the same reaction. Easier to get to. Still, I want to see how well the venue sets up.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I had the same thought, even though this is more on our side of town. Y'all want to scout together?
Sure! We tend to get there way early (well before 6pm), because we go there straight from work. We'll pick a good spot, with plenty of expansion space nearby.

I am definitely ready for all of the usual Fall rituals to get started.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Gives me another excuse to get wings each week. I didn't go to any of the shows at Hudson because I hate fighting for parking spots. This will be much better. How early do you need to show up to catch a seat at these shows?

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Sure! We tend to get there way early (well before 6pm), because we go there straight from work. We'll pick a good spot, with plenty of expansion space nearby.

I am definitely ready for all of the usual Fall rituals to get started.
We do much the same. It's the highlight of my Mondays in season. Much our crowd won't be there this season.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I have never been, but I'm thinking about trying to make it out to the first one. How many are there normally?
Not sure how this year will go. Orange Bowl season (and the first few weeks of 2015), it was a room full many nights. I'd say give/take 75ppl. easily. Sometimes 100 or so. There are a number of "regulars" who'll be there no matter what. It's a fun group.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Not sure how this year will go. Orange Bowl season (and the first few weeks of 2015), it was a room full many nights. I'd say give/take 75ppl. easily. Sometimes 100 or so. There are a number of "regulars" who'll be there no matter what. It's a fun group.
Awesome, I'll be coming by myself more than likely, but it would be nice to meet some of the people on GTswarm.