CPJ Radio Show

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Im planning to make it a ritual this year.....of course soccer practices and school activities for the kids aren't set yet and my luck isn't always good with those.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
Stopped by the Three Dollar Cafe on Saturday to check it out. When an employee asked if I wanted a seat I replied that I was just stopping by to check out the venue for Monday night. The young man showed me where the stage is located and we chatted for a minute or so. When he offered to introduce me to the manager, I realized he thought I was part of the Tech staff putting on the show.

I haven't been to any previous shows, so I don't have anything to compare to. Unless they change their setup specifically for the show, it looks like "good" seating for around 50 and "fringe" seating for around 25 more. Take those numbers with a grain of salt, though, as I am terrible at estimating.

I hope to go to many shows this year, but it will be difficult to get there before 6:30 which I hope won't be too late for one of the "good" seats.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
What is the call in number? Or is there a live audio?
Listeners not in attendance at Three Dollar Café can ask Coach Johnson questions by calling 1-866-477-7020, texting CPJ to 71855 or using the hashtag #askcpj on Twitter.

Fans that can't be a part of the experience at Three Dollar Café can listen live in the Atlanta metro area on 680 The Fan and 93.7 FM (or 1230 The Fan 2/98.9 FM when the Atlanta Braves are playing at the same time as the show -- see full schedule below). The Paul Johnson Show can also be heard statewide on the Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network presented by WellStar (check local listings) and worldwide on the Georgia Tech Gameday app and the TuneIn app.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Stopped by the Three Dollar Cafe on Saturday to check it out. When an employee asked if I wanted a seat I replied that I was just stopping by to check out the venue for Monday night. The young man showed me where the stage is located and we chatted for a minute or so. When he offered to introduce me to the manager, I realized he thought I was part of the Tech staff putting on the show.

I haven't been to any previous shows, so I don't have anything to compare to. Unless they change their setup specifically for the show, it looks like "good" seating for around 50 and "fringe" seating for around 25 more. Take those numbers with a grain of salt, though, as I am terrible at estimating.

I hope to go to many shows this year, but it will be difficult to get there before 6:30 which I hope won't be too late for one of the "good" seats.
Be honest, you got some stuff comped when they thought you were with the production team, right? At least a great seat up front reserved for you...