CPJ & Nebraska

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Lots of talk that Frost and Nebraska have a deal in place. Frost was 1b to Chip Kelly 1A on Florida's list. Frost to Nebraska is why Florida moved on to Mullen.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
Johnson should listen if Nebraska approaches and he should go if offered. Change is not always a bad thing. He would look odd with the Nebraska wardrobe.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Johnson should listen if Nebraska approaches and he should go if offered. Change is not always a bad thing. He would look odd with the Nebraska wardrobe.
Depends how serious he is about trying to win it all before he retires. Not gonna happen at gt. Will get resources at Nebraska he won't get here, but he and his family apparently love it in atl.

slugboy

Staff member
Reportedly Mullen is going to UF. But, it's social media, so I'd just hang out and wait a while...

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Per buddy who played at ucf. They hate to lose him . In frost you get a winner that is a personable leader of high character who relates well with his players and fans.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Per buddy who played at ucf. They hate to lose him . In frost you get a winner that is a personable leader of high character who relates well with his players and fans.

Yeah, that's a homerun hire for anyone. I'm honestly surprised he went with Nebraska, but sometimes when your Alma Mater calls, you answer and come home.

Frost had a LOT of big name teams after him, but he chose arguably the hardest school to succeed at. Good for him being loyal to his school. We'll see how it ends for him in a few years.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Kinda off track a little but he reminds me of PJ Fleck. That was one guy who should've stuck around at WMU one more year. Probably would've ended up at a better spot than Minnesota.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Kinda off track a little but he reminds me of PJ Fleck. That was one guy who should've stuck around at WMU one more year. Probably would've ended up at a better spot than Minnesota.
PJ Fleck had his choice of jobs from everything I read. Seemed like he wanted Minnesota.

Frost has his choice of jobs right now he could've gone to any of the openings.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Tennessee may have to fall back to Cutcliffe as a Plan B. Miss. State may grab a coordinator from some power 5 conference school. Ole Miss, Arkansas and Texas A&M are pretty much in the same boat.

Go Jackets!

slugboy

Staff member
UT just backed out of the Schiano hiring

Yup, and it was a fiasco. VolNation has gone nuts. The contract required to get the coach they want is going to be amazing. I can’t believe anyone good will take this job without lots of cash and guarantees

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Yup, and it was a fiasco. VolNation has gone nuts. The contract required to get the coach they want is going to be amazing. I can’t believe anyone good will take this job without lots of cash and guarantees

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think Lane Kiffin will be the next head coach with Alabama OC Jeremy Pruitt as a possible candidate for the job