Conference Realignment

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
FSU can hate it all they want, but SMU may end up being a really good pickup for the ACC, not only for the additional market but it looks like they are willing to pay to play.
SMU strikes me as a program eager to prove they can resurrect from the dead and return to top-level NCAA football. The only school ever to get the death penalty from the NCAA, now they can do it legally. Oh, the irony.

slugboy

Staff member
The PAC12 network is still up. It’s mostly replays of Washington State beating Washington and Oregon State beating Oregon. Sometimes they show Washington State and Oregon State beating other teams.

Edit: it ended June 30th at midnight 😢

Last edited:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
SMU strikes me as a program eager to prove they can resurrect from the dead and return to top-level NCAA football. The only school ever to get the death penalty from the NCAA, now they can do it legally. Oh, the irony.
Good observation. They’ve always wanted the best team money can buy and they will be gunning for that again.

LT 1967

Jolly Good Fellow
Last edited:

jepherson

Georgia Tech Fan
Swarm members should like this article from Athlon Sports. This article suggests that GT will be added to B1G along with FSU, Clemson, Miami.

https://athlonsports.com/13 Bold Predictions for College Football Conference Realignment, Expansion

Sorry team, my link did not pick up the specific article. Perhaps someone will assist. You can find the article by selecting College Football at top of link and typing in "13 Bold Predictions".

CEB

Helluva Engineer
We could rename this thread, “Who Knows What’s Going To Happen?””
But how will we go off topic?
IMG_9753.gif