Coastal Chaos

Deleted member 2897

On a side note, was at the Clemson game today as part of a campus tour for my daughter. There were 10,000 empty seats today from the start. 20,000 empty seats by midway through the second quarter. They had a rare for them Noon game. Noon games suck.

Deleted member 2897

Even if we don’t win the Coastal, winning out to end 5-3 will still put us probably like 5th overall in the ACC. Good enough to once again make fun of all the stupid awful insulting predictions of a 10-12 place finish.

RiseUpATL

Banned
Even if we don’t win the Coastal, winning out to end 5-3 will still put us probably like 5th overall in the ACC. Good enough to once again make fun of all the stupid awful insulting predictions of a 10-12 place finish.

I’m not really in for consolation prizes. We had a losing season last year and a tough schedule this year. So they weren’t really all that dumb. In fact, before the last 2 games we were headed straight for that. Not sure why you are excited about this.

LibertyTurns

Banned
You know, I was sitting debating with myself about replying to @RiseUpATL post. Why in the hell wouldn't a Tech fan be excited about where this team is after a 1-3 start? I just don't get it, I guess
Give him a break. We were a couple more boneheaded plays away from him being able to spend a week on here clamoring for the coach to be fired. The Team ruined his whole freaking week.