Coaching Carousel 5 - You have to look through the rain to see the rainbow

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
The last two games have simply been unwatchable. It is sad how low the program has sunk.
What confuses me is that first year we had some shocking wins.....UNC and FSU both were beat downs at home by us.....now we can’t compete with a mid level MAC team at home.
His first year was his best coaching job. It’s been downhill since.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Hoping our next coach will actually be able to recruit the high school level unlike the past two.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Honestly we need to to financially make a decent hire. If we do it this year we are absolutely gonna end up with retread #3.
Do you want to set the program back another year? What if there are not good choices available then? Give Coach Rev. a chance for next year as an interim HC. Maybe that makes it more difficult to recruit with a one-year make good. Although it might save this good 3 man recruiting class(he could add a fourth, if we get who we want?). Who knows, maybe he works out.

Let him energize us, tomorrow. It would take guts from Stans.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Do you want to set the program back another year? What if there are not good choices available then? Give Coach Rev. a chance for next year as an interim HC. Maybe that makes it more difficult to recruit with a one-year make good. Although it might save this good 3 man recruiting class(he could add a fourth, if we get who we want?). Who knows, maybe he works out.

We will bargain bin hire again if we did it this cycle. IMO

So instead of setting it back 1 more year it'll be set back 4-5 more yet again. I'll take 1 more bleh year if it means we have a shot of moving the needle on the hire.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer

Let him energize us, tomorrow. It would take guts from Stans.
I go along with that 100%! CJP has made some hugh mistakes by not!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
We will bargain bin hire again if we did it this cycle. IMO

So instead of setting it back 1 more year it'll be set back 4-5 more yet again. I'll take 1 more bleh year if it means we have a shot of moving the needle on the hire.
Coach Reveno is the best news that came out of the last 3 1/2 years.
Lammers, Banks, et al.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
We have over 80 million pledged in our 2020 initiative. It isn't going to do us any good to build a new Edge building if our BB program is a joke. Fire him for cause, take your chances in court, then use the money to go get a Collins to coach bball. Actually I love the idea of giving Pastner's salary to Nell to coach both teams. If this season continues on this track, Tech Bball may not recover.