Coaching Carousel 4 - Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Less the racial implication......maybe. They just hired a black coach FFS, or are about to.

This is probably a much broader discussion so there's no need to have it here. I will say though that sometimes we (people of color) have to take things to a comically bad level just to bring attention to a real issue. Otherwise it gets forgotten.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
This is probably a much broader discussion so there's no need to have it here. I will say though that sometimes we (people of color) have to take things to a comically bad level just to bring attention to a real issue. Otherwise it gets forgotten.

sad, but very true

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
:ROFLMAO: Every time I see one of those, I chuckle and think "Man peac is lovin' this rite now."

That tweet's not wrong though, is it?

4311B534-F720-467A-A3A6-7C24E70D0C00.png

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Rothstein was on the Final Four preview show on CBSSN (think that's right. it was one of the lesser sports networks) He came across like most of the college "experts" No more or less likable than Andy Katz, Paul Biancardi, etc. (I dislike them all, but some people like them)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Side note on Rothstein - he was recently interviewed on One Shining Podcast and, while he still came off a little robotic, he also seemed extremely likeable and a genuinely a good person.

Yeah, I've heard him interviewed on NBARadio a couple times. Has always been pretty good. As strahan said, no more/less likeable than the other eggsperts.

Still, somebody's gotta be the butt of our jokes. It's just his turn. Whaddoyou want me to do? My hands are tied on this one.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah, I've heard him interviewed on NBARadio a couple times. Has always been pretty good. As strahan said, no more/less likeable than the other eggsperts.

Still, somebody's gotta be the butt of our jokes. It's just his turn. Whaddoyou want me to do? My hands are tied on this one.

I didn't ask you to stop making the jokes. His tweets are still robotic.