Coaching Carousel 4 - Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm really hoping Luke Murray gets a head coaching job because I'd like to see if he can do it for... reasons pertaining to the future.

Meanwhile, Bryce Harper is stumping for Mike Miller to get UNLV.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Ah man, wellness check on @ChasonBaller . What's GaSt gonna do?
giphy-7.gif

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I figured he was going to leave with this huge senior class and NBA bound D'Marcus Simonds...but for Tulane...ehhhhhh.

State has a lot of young talent but without experience coming back so it will be interesting to see who they hire. I'm hoping for same style of up tempo, either getting a 3 or dunk, but this time...able to recruit an actual big man. Maybe Sly wants to cross the street from Tech ;):whistle:

Damon Wilson(transfer from Pitt) is the only upperclassman returning and Kane Williams(great value brand Collin Sexton) is the other with playing time. They had 2 players sitting out, Corey Allen (Horizon freshman player of year) and Justin Roberts(Depaul transfer) who will fill in. Along with the youngins on the wing, Nelson Phillips and Josh Linder who are niceeeeee but need PT

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I figured he was going to leave with this huge senior class and NBA bound D'Marcus Simonds...but for Tulane...ehhhhhh.

State has a lot of young talent but without experience coming back so it will be interesting to see who they hire. I'm hoping for same style of up tempo, either getting a 3 or dunk, but this time...able to recruit an actual big man. Maybe Sly wants to cross the street from Tech ;):whistle:

Damon Wilson(transfer from Pitt) is the only upperclassman returning and Kane Williams(great value brand Collin Sexton) is the other with playing time. They had 2 players sitting out, Corey Allen (Horizon freshman player of year) and Justin Roberts(Depaul transfer) who will fill in. Along with the youngins on the wing, Nelson Phillips and Josh Linder who are niceeeeee but need PT

You think they give Pardue a shot with McCallum his elder voice of reason?

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
You think they give Pardue a shot with McCallum his elder voice of reason?
Lol that's funny, I thought about the exact same thing. I talked to a few of the guys and 2 out of 3 mention DLab. I don't know if GSU would pull the trigger, especially with AJC bringing it up again, but I thought that was interesting.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Lol that's funny, I thought about the exact same thing. I talked to a few of the guys and 2 out of 3 mention DLab. I don't know if GSU would pull the trigger, especially with AJC bringing it up again, but I thought that was interesting.

I'd love to see DLaB get that crack, but unfortunately, I think it'd be tough to bring him in for the head job at GSU with a potential show cause. Top assistant though... maybe.

ETA:

Last edited:

slugboy

Staff member
I'd love to see DLaB get that crack, but unfortunately, I think it'd be tough to bring him in for the head job at GSU with a potential show cause. Top assistant though... maybe.

ETA:

I’m wondering where Charlton Young will coach next too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I'm really hoping Luke Murray gets a head coaching job because I'd like to see if he can do it for... reasons pertaining to the future.

Meanwhile, Bryce Harper is stumping for Mike Miller to get UNLV.

I’ve heard that Mike Miller is indeed who they want.