Coaching Carousel 3 - Burn It All Down Edition

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
A couple of rumors.

First on the Memphis board they are reporting that Penny's staff (once Tubby's firing and Penny's hiring become official) will be Larry Brown, Jordan Mincy (from White's FL staff) and Mike Miller (former FL and NBA player)

On Thad Matta. Pitt reportedly dropped him as a candidate as they were concerned still about his health for what will be a major rebuild.
Also, Matta may have to at least look like he is looking for a job based on this article of what is in his contract.
http://www.cleveland.com/osu/2018/03/thad_matta_a_reported_candidat.html
UGAG could do worse than rehire Tubby Smith;)

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
On my phone with shaky internet, but Coaching Changes is spouting hot fiya about Thad Matta & UGA today.

Looks like he's getting an offer.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
On my phone with shaky internet, but Coaching Changes is spouting hot fiya about Thad Matta & UGA today.

Looks like he's getting an offer.

Oh man, I been waiting my whole life for this moment.

You've been kg'd, bro ... https://gtswarm.com/threads/mark-fox-and-gt.14372/page-6

I feel like I should give an acceptance speech.

On a serious note, I'm looking for dirt on the Hayes-to-W. Carolina rumors.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Oh man, I been waiting my whole life for this moment.

You've been kg'd, bro ... https://gtswarm.com/threads/mark-fox-and-gt.14372/page-6

I feel like I should give an acceptance speech.

On a serious note, I'm looking for dirt on the Hayes-to-W. Carolina rumors.

I have no reason to allow that when this is the official thread for discussing reckless rumors & wild speculation with regard to coaching situations.

No idea what thread you're talking about and you should have been posting in both for the sake of completeness.

Once again, you've failed in your efforts.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I have no reason to allow that when this is the official thread for discussing reckless rumors & wild speculation with regard to coaching situations.

No idea what thread you're talking about and you should have been posting in both for the sake of completeness.

Once again, you've failed in your efforts.

Just own it, dt. You know full heyul well we have a thread about uGA's coaching situation.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It's not ignorance. It's the ignore button, which you know is always earned.

If you want case studies in how to dtm DTM, I suggest you take lessons from folks like @ball4life66, @KeystoneJacket, or @ChasonBaller, to name a few.

Meanwhile, Tubby is legit hiding out, delaying getting fired.

First of all, are you referring to yourself in the 5th person in this post? Impressive.

Anyways, only issue in that tweet is the suggestion that MEM's situation is "starting" to become a circus. They passed 'circus' long ago. They're approaching roadside carnival territory.

I got my popcorn ready.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
First of all, are you referring to yourself in the 5th person in this post? Impressive.

Anyways, only issue in that tweet is the suggestion that MEM's situation is "starting" to become a circus. They passed 'circus' long ago. They're approaching roadside carnival territory.

I got my popcorn ready.

I reside in the 5th dimension, like in a Christopher Nolan film. That's why you can't ever seem to get ahead.