Coaching Carousel 3 - Burn It All Down Edition

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
What does "nearly elite potential" mean with regards to uga basketball. I wonder if anyone in Athens really cares what happens inside Stegeman.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
GT was not implicated with Nassir in any way.
If you look at the documents released by the District Attorney's office it is AZ and Miami that are implicated.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I believe just NCAA with LaBarrie.

i haven't looked at the document in awhile but in the part that dealt with Little - or really his AAU coach, you could determine which schools by how they are described in the documents.
The basic gist of the document was that Miami was trying to get Adidas to pony up $150K for a prospect (reading between the lines - Little) to go to their school. Gatto at Adidas was hoping to do 100K, but his associate was telling him that another non-Adidas school was willing to pay $150K (AZ) to get him and would probably have to pay the full $150. Gatto was basically asking if it could be pushed out to 2018 as they were strapped for more cash for 2017 based on what they had already given out.

FWIW, that part of the indictment against Brad Augustine (AAU coach) has been dropped recently as it has been determined that the AAU coach never passed on money to the prospect or parent and instead was keeping it himself.