Coaching Carousel 2 - A New Dawn

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Every mediocre coach rejoices when Fogler gets retained.

Seriously though, dtm I think you and I need to form a search firm. DtmKG & Assoc.

Clearly being successful at selecting good candidates is decidedly not a prerequisite. Well, in that case, we should probably bring @Peacone36 in on the action (shots fired).

I am good at being bad but I don't hold a candle to Eddie Foglers ability to choose poor candidates

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

There's not many things in life I want more than for Tubster to bolt for a better job after 1 year. MEM so deserves that right now.

Seems I'm setting a low bar for myself happiness wise. Ah well, my in-laws are in town so ... well, do I need to elaborate any more than that?

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So both ILL and Missou are open and IND might be. That's quite a group in the Midwest.

ILL had a Top 10 recruiting class.

Martin has been rumored for both the Missou and ILL jobs. If he jumps back to the midwest that opens Cal.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Miami (OH) would be an excellent fit for CBG.

Wonder if Prohm tries to get involved at ILL or Missou. Morris is a SR this year and both of those are better long term jobs than Iowa ST.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
My way too early no knowledge of anything predictions.

Martin to Ill
Muller to Mizzou
Miller to IU
Keatts to NC State
McCall to USF makes some sense if they aren't about to get destroyed by sanctions.
Cal? No clue.

Not sure where Crean fits if he was to leave. Never but further west than the Midwest. Never in the south.