CFP Discussion

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
I don't know what the $$ payout is for the ACC to have eleven teams playing in bowls, and I don't care. It's the principle of the thing.

Each bowl-bound ACC team has earned the extra practice time. Take it.

But...

BOYCOTT THE BOWLS.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
This is absolute Horse ****. We have got to change in the ACC. All week long, all I heard was SEC fanboys talk about how unthinkable leaving an SEC team out would be. Where was the ACC? Where were our head coaches, or T.V. Personel? Where the F was ESPN?!?! By record, we are the 2nd strongest conference ever in the BCS era... and we get left out. We have got to do a better job of rallying around our ACC brethren. It is killing us in perception.

Utter and complete disgrace by the CFB committee and by the ACC leadership.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
This is absolute Horse ****. We have got to change in the ACC. All week long, all I heard was SEC fanboys talk about how unthinkable leaving an SEC team out would be. Where was the ACC? Where were our head coaches, or T.V. Personel? Where the F was ESPN?!?! By record, we are the 2nd strongest conference ever in the BCS era... and we get left out. We have got to do a better job of rallying around our ACC brethren. It is killing us in perception.

Dude, sEcSPN *created* the SEC Narrative, they've been the main perpetrators of it all the way through last night's *ACC CG!* Where were they? Leading the SEC, SEC chant.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck

with an ACC AD as the chair of the committee. what a d$@*)(

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

I’ve always wondered why our teams don’t stand up for each other like the SEC does. While we make petty grievances against each other, and hope our rivals get destroyed, the SEC constantly chants their letters and takes it as a source of pride when their brethren win OCC. We absolutely don’t defend each other and cut off our noses to spite our faces.

All member schools should join FSU in some kind of public action. If the ACC can’t come together on this we will never come together on anything in the future and the conference will be dead in the long run. And it will prove beyond a doubt that FSU is right in wanting to leave the conference.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
The ACC is not a real conference. It is an elite party controlled by those in North Carolina. It’s going to fall apart because everyone now sees it, FINALLY. We better have a plan the minute it opens. Hopefully, this can be used by FSU and others to force something due to inept leadership by the ACC idiots.

What really stinks is that those who run the ACC will just retire with millions without a care when it collapses because they have no skin in the game. Just hired guns.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
If Alabama had lost to Auburn, the selection committee would just have put UGA in over FSU. The fix was in.
The SECheat was going to have a team in regardless. Every other conference, including the B1G, has sat out CFPs due to these things except the SECheat. They are ESPN's baby, and they are "too big to fail." It's all about money.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
The ACC is not a real conference. It is an elite party controlled by those in North Carolina. It’s going to fall apart because everyone now sees it, FINALLY. We better have a plan the minute it opens. Hopefully, this can be used by FSU and others to force something due to inept leadership by the ACC idiots.

What really stinks is that those who run the ACC will just retire with millions without a care when it collapses because they have no skin in the game. Just hired guns.
So much about this is enraging. The world is fallen and corrupt, and everything is political and venal, but sports is where I look for some respite.

Crap it all.

DeepSnap

GT Athlete

Should make for an interesting ACC ADs' meeting as the Selection Committee Chair is the NC State AD. He's got a lot of 'splaining to do.

Should also make for interesting signage wherever he shows up, even at MBB games, & if NC State plays FSU next year, standby.

He even used the "Since Everybody Cheats" party line of WTTE "they've been there a lot, so they should always be there...." reasoning.

Tom

Georgia Tech Fan
FSU is actually going to destroy whoever they play in a bowl. But the polls will lock them out of a decent ranking because they were locked out of the playoffs.
It will depend if the FSU players going to the NFL decide to play or not. I can see them deciding it’s over and they need to look out for their future to which I wouldn’t blame them. But I really hope they’re pissed off enough to want to play