CFP Discussion

Bamajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
There was a game just like this one 12 years ago between two conference powerhouses. It was such a dominating performance of defense that those two teams replayed each other for the BCS national championship. Funny how the narrative changes when the 9-6 teams are from the SEC. A 10-6 ACC game is horrible offense, instead of the 9-6 SEC game which is terrific defense.
Exactly!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
That is what it should be. I'm not so confident that is what it will be.
I'm not so sure. Bama is also 12 - 1, a conference champ, and they just defeated the no. 1 team in America. True, Texas beat them, but I'm not sure that will signify.

I hate to say this. I despise Bama and all its works. But I'm not sure they won't squeeze in.

yoshiki2

Georgia Tech Fan
Yep. It's inexcusable places like FSU and Syracuse have 1 starting QB get hurt and can literally not run any actual offense. That's ridiculous. Especially when you have places like TX with multiple supposed high caliber guys sitting behind their starter. It's better to play than sit multiple years.
FSU is using their 3rd string qb. !st and 2nd are injured. The second string one should be healthy to play a couple of weeks from now.