CFP Discussion

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
ACC is not getting in over a one loss UGA. Period. PAC-12 Winner, Winner of OSU-Mich, Georgia are guaranteed in. Bama gets in if they win out.

1 loss Washington may even jump FSU without Jordan Travis.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
L'ville stopped on 4th down, could indicate a bad day for teams wearing red.
5 min left, UK ball.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Louisville was never that good to begin with, we should’ve beat them week 1. But this game is going to hurt the ACC’s perception regardless of how the other ones turn out.
Not sure if it hurts that much. The UL image was already suffering due to their loss to Pitt. What it does is makes the ACC CG game less intriguing. With UL's loss and the Travis injury, a close game might keep FSU oout even if they win tonight.

I know some tOSU fans and players will be cheering for Florida tonight.

Southern psu fan

Jolly Good Fellow
ACC is not getting in over a one loss UGA. Period. PAC-12 Winner, Winner of OSU-Mich, Georgia are guaranteed in. Bama gets in if they win out.

1 loss Washington may even jump FSU without Jordan Travis.
one loss SEC conference champion will not get in over an ACC undefeated champion. It’s about who deserves to get in not necessarily who the best teams are. This is the world we live in unfortunately.

Last edited:

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
L'ville robbed on that last play. The Kentucky defender straight shoved the receiver with 2 hands and full straight arms before catching the interception but no flag.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if it hurts that much. The UL image was already suffering due to their loss to Pitt. What it does is makes the ACC CG game less intriguing. With UL's loss and the Travis injury, a close game might keep FSU oout even if they win tonight.

I know some tOSU fans and players will be cheering for Florida tonight.
A 6-5 SEC beating the #2 team in the ACC hurts a lot. Just look at the comments of any post that includes the final score of the game.

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
I want a playoff system where teams earn their way in not waiting on Tuesday for political people to vote their opinions on who gets in. K-State beats TCU on the field where everything is on the line and this scam committee says TCU still deserves to get in. Lmao it’s a joke
I agree completely. I would say an undefeated FSU had clearly earned it though.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I want a playoff system where teams earn their way in not waiting on Tuesday for political people to vote their opinions on who gets in. K-State beats TCU on the field where everything is on the line and this scam committee says TCU still deserves to get in. Lmao it’s a joke
How would you suggest a 130 team league with a 12 game schedule determine their playoff field without a committee? How do these teams "earn" it? Not near enough common opponents.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Anyone see the reports that Texas A&M is going to offer Kirby a blank check to come there ?
Been my prediction all along. He’s the only sure fire thing out there with at least ten years left plus knows how to exploit money. Every other choice is a gamble ala Jimbo