CFP Discussion

slugboy

Staff member
Air Force commits SIX turnovers in one game, and falls from the undefeateds, losing to Army. Barring a miracle, they weren’t getting a shot, anyway.

Clemson brings some coastal chaos and sticks the final dagger into Notre Dame.

OSU gets a parting shot in their last rivalry game and knocks out Oklahoma for good

FSU, Ohio State, and UGA are all still sitting pretty, though FSU and UGA got scares

Cal is giving Oregon a battle, but Oregon leads.

Louisville looks to be the second team in the ACC championship. Ole Miss and LSU trail Bama in the SEC West, and LSU plays Bama tonight

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I really wanted to get excited about Purdue and Michigan too… not much to get excited about.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I’m keeping one on Washington / USC…
crazy eyes GIF

CEB

Helluva Engineer
They have a well balanced offense. It's fun to watch two teams run up and down the field.
I know it doesn’t matter yet, but with this win can the committee go ahead a put them in the top 4? The resume is better than UGA and FSU for sure. They’ll get there when Michigan and OSU play, but come on…

Meanwhile, Miami seems to have gone full Miami… full swagger until the first sign of adversity and then total implosion.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
I know it doesn’t matter yet, but with this win can the committee go ahead a put them in the top 4? The resume is better than UGA and FSU for sure. They’ll get there when Michigan and OSU play, but come on…

Meanwhile, Miami seems to have gone full Miami… full swagger until the first sign of adversity and then total implosion.
Did we break Miami this year like we broke UNC last year?

Honestly though I wonder if they are falling apart because Mario lost trust and respect from his team for the boneheaded decision to not take a knee.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Did we break Miami this year like we broke UNC last year?

Honestly though I wonder if they are falling apart because Mario lost trust and respect from his team for the boneheaded decision to not take a knee.
I thought maybe they had righted the ship with the OT win vs Clemson but they struggled with UVA and NCST whooped them down the stretch. Maybe a little look ahead?
They have FSU, Lville and BC to finish… I wouldn’t bet on them being better than 1-2, if that.