Braves Regular Season

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Well, game one went sideways. I'd like to see us put a touchdown on the board again in game two.

50 cent baseball GIF

techfan#14

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe I am crazy but with who both teams started in game 2 I am beginning to think the Braves and Mets had a little gentlemans agreement going on. Both teams got in.... no stress in game 2

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Maybe I am crazy but with who both teams started in game 2 I am beginning to think the Braves and Mets had a little gentlemans agreement going on. Both teams got in.... no stress in game 2

I think it was always gonna appear that way. Whoever won game 1 would have to pitch someone they don't need to pitch in the postseason.

Dbaggs were screwed either way. Either team winning both games was a long shot.

I'd say the Braves bet on not needing Sale and fortunately it didn't come up ... snake eyes.

Get it? A little Dbagg humor.

I'm here all week, tip your waiters.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Wild swing of emotions in the 8th and 9th innings of game 1.

So glad we won game 2.

First picth scheduled for 8:38 EDST tomorrow against San Diego in San Diego.
Definitely a wild swing of emotions in the last 2 innings of game 1.

As a Mets fan living in Cincinnati, I now have my hotel room booked and tickets to the first 2 games in Milwaukee!

Lets Go Mets! See y'all in the NLCS?

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I think it was always gonna appear that way. Whoever won game 1 would have to pitch someone they don't need to pitch in the postseason.

Dbaggs were screwed either way. Either team winning both games was a long shot.

I'd say the Braves bet on not needing Sale and fortunately it didn't come up ... snake eyes.

Get it? A little Dbagg humor.

I'm here all week, tip your waiters.
Finally.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Braves find themselves in the same place as the Dodgers were in 2021, having used all their pitchers to get there and having to cobble together a staff to compete in the series.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Early reads indicate maybe Ian Anderson or Smith-Shawver gets the start off the 40 man roster. Anderson wouldn't be the worst option. I like both better than Elder.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Early reads indicate maybe Ian Anderson or Smith-Shawver gets the start off the 40 man roster. Anderson wouldn't be the worst option. I like both better than Elder.

Anyone but L-der. I'd take you over L-der.

Wonder if Lopez could be available for a couple innings mid-game?