Braves Regular Season

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Bravo Bravos! You look like a baseball team again!

Shout out to Snit and Charlie. Snit, you let him work his way out of a jam instead of yanking him. Yay! WTG! Charlie, you did it! WTG!

I’m having flashbacks! That’s old time baseball. Help me, I’ve got the vapors!

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
This team is snake-bit. How many more injuries can the Braves sustain? You’re starting RF and MVP winner is done for the year, your second baseman is out a few more weeks, your ace is done for the year, some of your starting pitchers are exhibiting arm fatigue, you just got your CF back from a lengthy IL visit, and now your starting 3B is down for 6-8 weeks with a broken hand. It’s ridiculous at this point.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
This team is snake-bit. How many more injuries can the Braves sustain? You’re starting RF and MVP winner is done for the year, your second baseman is out a few more weeks, your ace is done for the year, some of your starting pitchers are exhibiting arm fatigue, you just got your CF back from a lengthy IL visit, and now your starting 3B is down for 6-8 weeks with a broken hand. It’s ridiculous at this point.
It’s the probabilistic reckoning for all those seasons the Braves avoided the injury bug, got multiple, repeated walk-off hits, etc.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm gonna take another angle. With all the snake bites this team has absorbed, they're still right there. It's actually pretty remarkable.

Aye, gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I'm gonna take another angle. With all the snake bites this team has absorbed, they're still right there. It's actually pretty remarkable.

Aye, gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes.
They’re not giving up. Amid all the difficulties it’s like there’s still one thing they know: they can beat the Phils.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wayback Machine here.

Braves just took 2 of 3 from the Phils… again. If only they could beat the Colorados of the world.

This Nats series has me scared.

As an aside, I found it funny the fox broadcast heavily suggesting the Braves injuries are because guys play everyday. Then celebrating PHI because they load manage guys.

I'm like have you seen the Phillies the past month+? They look gassed.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer

As an aside, I found it funny the fox broadcast heavily suggesting the Braves injuries are because guys play everyday. Then celebrating PHI because they load manage guys.

They are gassed. The baseball season is ludicrously long, and now they're extending the playoffs. Insane.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer

Getting broken hands, etc from fastballs has nothing to do with playing too much. Idiots. lol