Braves Regular Season

57jacket

Helluva Engineer
Sorry guys. LOL. I must have watched the games where the pitching sucked, as I don't watch them all. I bow to your expertise.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Beware the Fishies!! Lol
You play with the sharks... even Miami is winning about 40% of their games.

Tying this game to the discussion above, the Braves cannot afford to stumble over the Fish. Lose 1 of 3, OK, but do not lose 2 of 3. It's all in front of them right now. The Phils lost last night as well, now 6 IAR, so the Braves missed an opportunity to move to 4 GB.

If you're in it to win it, then win today, Bravos. It's really that simple.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Last night was definitely a missed opportunity. But win today and they would've taken 3 of 4. Nothing to sneeze at. Hard to sweep a 4 game series.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
It's all about winning and keeping the pressure on. The ATL is always hotter in August.
Red Sox Magic Number GIF by NBC Sports Boston

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
You play with the sharks... even Miami is winning about 40% of their games.

Tying this game to the discussion above, the Braves cannot afford to stumble over the Fish. Lose 1 of 3, OK, but do not lose 2 of 3. It's all in front of them right now. The Phils lost last night as well, now 6 IAR, so the Braves missed an opportunity to move to 4 GB.

If you're in it to win it, then win today, Bravos. It's really that simple.
Missed opportunities are abounding. Like I mentioned in another post, when the Braves have a real chance to do damage in the division whether it’s increasing a tight lead or closing the gap, the last team we need to see are the Fishies. We struggle mightily against them in these types of series. This series hurts as the Marlins traded away just about every impact player they had minus a few and are still going to split this series in Atlanta. Big time miss

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Missed opportunities are abounding. Like I mentioned in another post, when the Braves have a real chance to do damage in the division whether it’s increasing a tight lead or closing the gap, the last team we need to see are the Fishies. We struggle mightily against them in these types of series. This series hurts as the Marlins traded away just about every impact player they had minus a few and are still going to split this series in Atlanta. Big time miss
The pitching sucks.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
If Elder was a fire fighter in a previous life, I imagine this is how it looked .....

Burning House Burn GIF by Halloween

and this would be the suppression skills of the bullpen lately.....

Life Fail GIF

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
This Braves team just has no mojo. The pitching, which has held the team together, is now failing… just as the hitting awakens. I have little hope for this team at this time. Just seems to be no heart.