Bracket Challenge 2019

Deleted member 2897

That was like watching Georgia play Alabama in football every year. UCF has Duke beat 12 different ways, but it just didn’t happen.

Zion reminds me of Shaq - fouls everyone between here and Tucson but gets away with it because he’s good.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Lucky bastards. They needed 5 or 6 things to go right from the missed alley oop to that tip in not dropping and they all happened for them. The 1 circumstance that I'm cool with destroying my bracket and it doesn't happen.

Deleted member 2897

Lucky bastards. They needed 5 or 6 things to go right from the missed alley oop to that tip in not dropping and they all happened for them. The 1 circumstance that I'm cool with destroying my bracket and it doesn't happen.

UCF will be reminded of that unnecessary showboating for a long time. Ultimately cost them the game.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
One thing for sure is that no one seems to want to take a charge from Zion. TV guys are glad duke won. He gets viewers that normally wouldnt watch duke games.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Just please let msu stay healthy & beat duke.

GT_EE78

Banned
yea well , don't forget that if the refs hadn't given UCF two points they didn't deserve ( the ball didn't hit the rim clearly) then it wouldn't have been that close at the end . Overall Dook was just lucky to win

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
They certainly didn't let much contact go for Tacko. Guy can't even get a rebound without getting a foul called just because his arms are long. ****ing Zion launches the UCF guard 10 feet in the other direction and no one even thinks about calling the foul. Absolutely terrible. Duke had no chance with Tacko on the floor and he gets a foul called every time someone runs into him.

Deleted member 2897

VT and Virginia with reasonable leads. If they close it out, the ACC moves to 10-2 in the tournament.

We’ll be guaranteed 11-3 since Duke/VT play next. Virginia would play the winner of a 12/13 game. And North Carolina plays Auburn and FSU plays Gonzaga. So the ACC I would think would move to something like 10-2 tonight, then 13-4.