Bracket Challenge 2019

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Steve Lappas talking about the hand Bill Self was dealt. I'm so sorry Bill Self lost two players and still rolling out 3-4 5* kids every game. So sad for him.

Lol. That’s pretty funny. I mean, there’s no doubt that losing their top 2 players ruined their ability to do anything. I normally cheer for Kansas but assumed auburn would destroy them based on auburn being a 3pt shooting team and Kansas being terrible vs 3 this year. But it’s hilarious to think “poor Kansas” knowing they haven’t fielded a team with out a McDonald’s kid in like a decade.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
What I am wanting to see today:

Can five ACC teams survive to the Sweet Sixteen?
Can UVA defense stop Oklahoma's offense? Scary game for the Cavs.
How long before Zion Williamson has his first dunk?
How long before Tacko Fall has 3 fouls trying to stop Zion Williamson?
Auburn is the only non top 4 team in the next round; one more is certain; it will take a big upset to get a third. Best chance = Buffalo.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Not gonna lie, I wasn't a big Zion fan before he went to college. Definitely wasn't a Zion fan when he went to Duke...because Duke. The way he's carried himself in interviews, and the way he has developed on this level has definitely made me a Zion fan.

Hope he dunks all day today

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
That was in the top ten worst calls I have seen.

Number 1 - it wasn't his call - he was on the other side of the court and the close official made no call

Second - and absolutely abhorrent - You cannot blow your whistle and stop play to go ask or confer with the other official if that was a foul or not. You blow a whistle you have to make a call in that situation