Bracket Challenge 2019

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Why did CBS give us only one game this afternoon, and like 5 overlapping tonight? Is Sat night viewership that much higher?

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Why did CBS give us only one game this afternoon, and like 5 overlapping tonight? Is Sat night viewership that much higher?

They are stretching out the ad time over a long period of time while not having too many games early in the west.

This allows us to see that same Apple ad ALL DAY. AGAIN. No, I am not annoyed.

tumblr_lcd1vaizMW1qe0eclo1_r7_500.gif

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer

This has been the round of 32 schedule for many years. Afternoon games get lower viewership (and ad $$) so they push as many games to evening hours as possible

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Refs help too. Good grief.

2 bad calls - calls that went from let em play no charge to gotta blow the whistle. On the shot I will give the KY kid kudos that he was really aggressive which you want.

End of the day though - when your bell cow takes the collar it is hard to beat a team like KY. They just needed 2 or 3 out of him

GT_EE78

Banned
If anyone ever gets enough points to take the lead in a group of 5K or so(and if u have an obvious RamblingWreck kind of name) its fun to go put the entry into the UGA group just to piss them off ( i did it in 2008 with great joy) :)