Bracket Challenge 2019

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, I missed that. My point early in the day (or was it the day before?) is that a 9 or 10 seed is hardly an upset. Of course, my brackets look like dumpster fires right now.

Nor is a 11 or 12 really that big of a deal. No one would flinch in the regular season when the 44th best team beats #22. Wouldn’t be a headline. I’m guessing the combined spread in all of those “upsets” was less than 25. Oregon was at one time favored over Wisconsin.

For this reason, I think the 8/9 seed is a lousy one. No difference in being able to play the #8 vs #7 vs #6 seed. But if you win as a 8/9, good luck to ya in round 2...

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
PAC 12 only got two teams in, and I don't think either are in the West Region. Tournament selection committee wasn't kind to them.

Narrator: The Pac 12 had 3 teams in the tournament. One, Arizona State, was in the Western Regional after winning a "first four" game versus St. John's.

cyclejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Narrator: The Pac 12 had 3 teams in the tournament. One, Arizona State, was in the Western Regional after winning a "first four" game versus St. John's.

Thank you. And my comment is even worse when I realize that is one of the few games I have watched.

My father has been in the hospital since Saturday and I haven't even looked at a complete bracket. But he and I have watched a little bit when we can.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer

I hope not & hope they beat puke.

That will be an interesting meeting if and when it happens. Not sure if anyone has trash talked Zion this year so will be fun to see if he has any more motivation on the drive. My bet is get your poster camera ready :eek: :watching: