Bowling Green Postgame

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Why not just drop down to FCS level, then you wouldn't have to be concerned about Clemson,Miami,UGA. No problems,no bowls.

That would be an extremely stupid thing for us to do. lets go be Tulane and have our old SEC and ACC conference foes pay us to get beat-up. We already made one stupid mistake for the ages when we left the SEC.

Deleted member 2897

That would be an extremely stupid thing for us to do. lets go be Tulane and have our old SEC and ACC conference foes pay us to get beat-up. We already made one stupid mistake for the ages when we left the SEC.

Leaving CheatEC is the best thing we ever did. There’s only like 1 respectable college in that entire conference.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Hope I am wrong, but I still think we go
4-8

If we dropped down a classification, we could win games like that every week!

I am routinely grateful I don’t feel the same way you do.

We literally executed [at will] against the opponent on o. With TQM missing no /few reads.

We won by a cartoon deficit.

If we go 4-8 I’ll buy your bourbon for a year, if we do better I’d appreciate more positive posts from you. Deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
I am routinely grateful I don’t feel the same way you do.

We literally executed [at will] against the opponent on o. With TQM missing no /few reads.

We won by a cartoon deficit.

If we go 4-8 I’ll buy your bourbon for a year, if we do better I’d appreciate more positive posts from you. Deal?

We did the same against Alcorn State. BG is marginally better, if that, than AS on defense.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Beating up on BG defense means about as much as beating up on AS defense and it ain't much.

It by itself doesn't mean much, but the team looked so much cleaner and crisper on offense than against a worse Alcorn State team. There is very noticeable levels of improvement from an execution stand point. Just gotta focus on getting better every week.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
@GT05 : https://www.toledoblade.com/College/2018/08/22/Game-guarantees-net-payday-for-Bowling-Green/stories/ "Later in the season, the Falcons will travel Sept. 29 to Georgia Tech, which also will pay BG a $900,000 guarantee for the game. The two schools agreed to those terms in 2016."

A more comprehensive list:
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...worth-175-million-guarantees-ncaa/1161904002/

I would not want my kid playing for Bowling Green. It looks like they’d play the Hells Angels if the money was good.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I would not want my kid playing for Bowling Green. It looks like they’d play the Hells Angels if the money was good.

Bowling Green needs to drop down to FCS because they're not competitive at FBS,Kennesaw State would have beat them by 28 or more on Saturday. You can make a ton of money getting your arse kicked playing FBS football programs. Florida State did this from 1976 until the late 1980s going to places like Arizona State,Pitt,Notre Dame,Ohio State,Nebraska and Oklahoma when Bobby Bowden needed money for FSU facilities and he was trying to build the football program.