Bowl game Uni.... some will need a suicide watch

Clemson has white, purple, and orange uniforms. They only wear orange pants when they are playing for a championship game (state, ACC, etc...). Players love it. (Note they also wear orange when deer hunting or picking up trash on the side of the road)

The Leg Humping Mutts has red, black, and white.

Part of our challenge is that Gold and White don’t have enough contrast. Most Teams (Bama , Texas, Clemson, and the Mutts) have a dark color that has more contrast with white.
Clemson virtually never wears purple, and when they do, I am pretty sure it's not all purple; nor does LSU whose colors are gold, white, and purple. Georgia does not wear all black, even though that's one of their primary colors. The only colors I have ever seen Texas wear are burnt orange and white. Why the hell did anyone think it was a good idea to wear ALL BLUE. I can deal with the blue jerseys, even though I don't like them. The blue pants were hideous. But ALL BLUE? S***T !!!

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
Clemson virtually never wears purple, and when they do, I am pretty sure it's not all purple; nor does LSU whose colors are gold, white, and purple. Georgia does not wear all black, even though that's one of their primary colors. The only colors I have ever seen Texas wear are burnt orange and white. Why the hell did anyone think it was a good idea to wear ALL BLUE. I can deal with the blue jerseys, even though I don't like them. The blue pants were hideous. But ALL BLUE? S***T !!!
All they need are blue helmets;)

This is just stupid imo. I'm pretty sure Alabama players would love to have a blackout or a grey out, but people that understand tradition don't let them make that call. We do, because we're desperate. We need to stop being desperate.
AMEN. Only losing teams mess around with tradition; winners don't. So I guess they are saying we are losers now.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Clemson does wear all purple at times. Most recently I think at their military day this season.

The InstAtute

Georgia Tech Fan
upload_2018-12-21_23-9-19.jpeg
upload_2018-12-21_23-11-38.jpeg

Ok, so Clemson SOMETIMES wears all purple, but they've been doing it for years. The Georgia uniform you showed only has a black jersey, not black pants also, but regardless, black is one of their primary colors. Blue was clearly stated last spring as being a TERTIARY color. That does not (or should not) mean it is a substitute color.