Blue. Pants.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
This IS the same organization who chose to have our first gold out against Vandy. I'm starting to wonder if they try to match on purpose. IE, if the fans show up in Navy, then the Duke fans won't be as noticeable. It is madness, yet there is method in it. Or, I could be giving the GTAA too much credit.

You’re giving em too much credit. They can’t even figure out water at the stadium or how to get fans t-shirts on time.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
If it gets the players excited I really don't care what we wear. We still have the same traditions ... Wearing blue pants once a year won't change that. I'm not sure why so many of y'all are against change. I do wonder if the players are part of the decision making process. I hope they are .

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
If it gets the players excited I really don't care what we wear. We still have the same traditions ... Wearing blue pants once a year won't change that. I'm not sure why so many of y'all are against change. I do wonder if the players are part of the decision making process. I hope they are .

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I had given up even caring about our uniforms, but blue for DUKE ?

Are y’all color blind?
FC285BC3-6A3E-4F83-9E1F-844357762DED.jpeg

4E075FAD-27B7-4FAA-97A3-E19BCA10985C.jpeg

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Tech has periodically worn blue jerseys as far back as the 1940's or earlier. We won our last national title and last major bowl in blue jerseys. So, what's the problem with blue pants?

It's fine to not like navy as a personal preference, but to act like it's an assault on tradition is simply not true.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Here's the funniest part of all this. Pitt is actually about to go back to their more traditional colors because one, they look better and two the fans hate their current look. Yet here we are trying to look like them. Only at GT

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Here's the funniest part of all this. Pitt is actually about to go back to their more traditional colors because one, they look better and two the fans hate their current look. Yet here we are trying to look like them. Only at GT

Not close.

Pitt went from their color blue to a totally different blue. It would be like if we went from gold to mustard yellow or orange.

bikeseat

GT Athlete
Just stop. No one is confusing the 2
View attachment 4280 View attachment 4279

I never understand why GT fans whine about uniforms...its for the team, not for the fans.

GT is not a cool brand. These are baby steps to fix it. In a way, if you are 60+ and DO NOT like the look that is probably a good thing because that means 16 & 17 year old recruits DO like it in general terms. Just sayin

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
I will say this, white helmets + blue jerseys + blue pants would look awesome! Hopefully that's an option for Miami or UVA.

This is just effing ridiculous. Besides my dislike of any use of blue in our uniforms, the idea of wearing blue against a team whose primary color is blue (regardless of the shade difference) is just plain stupid. I don't care if the players like it or not; they would probably like green if it came down to it, simply because it's something different. You guys can call me an old fogie all you want, but blue pants are NOT GEORGIA TECH !!!