Blue. Pants.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This IS the same organization who chose to have our first gold out against Vandy. I'm starting to wonder if they try to match on purpose. IE, if the fans show up in Navy, then the Duke fans won't be as noticeable. It is madness, yet there is method in it. Or, I could be giving the GTAA too much credit.
Makes sense. Match with any opposing fan base it looks good on tv. I thought the same thing. Kinda sad we do it but I get why.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
We look like we belong in the MAC. Just sad what our uniforms have come to this year. Last year, Russell finally got them right and now this. If the team likes them, great. But seriously? For Homecoming? Blue pants?? Our marketing departments for the AA and the school are absolutely the worst in all of major college athletics.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
This IS the same organization who chose to have our first gold out against Vandy. I'm starting to wonder if they try to match on purpose. IE, if the fans show up in Navy, then the Duke fans won't be as noticeable. It is madness, yet there is method in it. Or, I could be giving the GTAA too much credit.

I'm not sure I ever thought "I need to match my gameday wardrobe to the color pants my team is wearing." The season tickets said "wear gold" to every game except the whiteout for Miami. There's no push for fans to wear navy to this game unless I missed it.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
We look like we belong in the MAC. Just sad what our uniforms have come to this year. Last year, Russell finally got them right and now this. If the team likes them, great. But seriously? For Homecoming? Blue pants?? Our marketing departments for the AA and the school are absolutely the worst in all of major college athletics.
It's fine if you don't like them, that's your prerogative. But the MAC? Huh? That's ridiculous.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
It's fine if you don't like them, that's your prerogative. But the MAC? Huh? That's ridiculous.

Well, that's what they look like. No traditional GT uniform, just some random colors, stripes, lines and nothing that looks like GT should look like. See below. THAT is Georgia Tech.

92c61404f91b19c0af1be20563810afa.jpg

LibertyTurns

Banned
You can spot a Dook fan a mile away. Even on a 13” black and white TV you’d still be able to pick them out.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

This is so far from the truth