Blue. Pants.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
:facepalm

Homecoming, the one game where all the old farts - you know, the ones that are expected to pony up big time for the new Edge Center - who love tradition are expected to show up and they trot out something that has never been done before. It is almost like the GTAA is completely clueless.

CPJ better have the boys curb-stomp the Dookies.

Reminds me of the William Alexander quote I used as a sig on here for a while; you look awful silly losing in a tricked-up getup . . .

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
:facepalm

Homecoming, the one game where all the old farts - you know, the ones that are expected to pony up big time for the new Edge Center - who love tradition are expected to show up and they trot out something that has never been done before. It is almost like the GTAA is completely clueless.

CPJ better have the boys curb-stomp the Dookies.

Reminds me of the William Alexander quote I used as a sig on here for a while; you look awful silly losing in a tricked-up getup . . .
I doubt the blue pants are gonna make anybody close their checkbook. Getting embarrassed at home on Homecoming sure will, however. And that would be true in any getup.

I'm looking for our boys to make a statement physically win or lose. The last thing I wanna see is our team getting pushed around, especially our OL.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
tashard.jpg

This combo for homecoming

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I doubt the blue pants are gonna make anybody close their checkbook. Getting embarrassed at home on Homecoming sure will, however. And that would be true in any getup. I'm looking for our boys to make a statement physically win or lose. The last thing I wanna see is our team getting pushed around, especially our OL.

Agree with all you said.

However, as contrary and complain-y as Tech folk are, best believe some-a them old farts are gonna be whinin' about the britches. :rolleyes:

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if we're gonna put the Pitt logo on our noggins, too? ;)

Can't beat 'em, join 'em?
Can’t beat em, join em. Lol. I like the look. This is the type of “buzz” we’ve been waiting with our uniform and image to the recruits and drawing a younger fan base. Not trying to be a ***** but the “old” fan base won’t be around forever. We need a new age group to target.

Haaaa. Just saw you says the same. Can’t beat em join em.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
This is the only thing I don’t get. I’m fine with the concept, but why I’m the world against a Blue and White team.

This IS the same organization who chose to have our first gold out against Vandy. I'm starting to wonder if they try to match on purpose. IE, if the fans show up in Navy, then the Duke fans won't be as noticeable. It is madness, yet there is method in it. Or, I could be giving the GTAA too much credit.