Blue. Pants.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
3 main colors looks dysfunctional and the fonts are crap.

Regarding LSU, I can’t believe they, like Florida can not come up with a better logo.

Dysfunctional? I thought guys loved the classic look

24A2CDA4-86A0-4B8B-80B8-98AB314630D7.jpeg

1EE3232F-88FB-4B8F-8457-A761109DB243.jpeg

Milwaukee

Banned
Man why are you so anti white and gold? I guess all there is to say is, wether you like it or not those are our main colors.

?? He's been pretty much on board with the Gold jerseys as well, he just doesn't mind the new funky stuff (I do however). But he hasn't been "hating" on Gold in any way.

If we come out in Gold most of this forum will be happy. But when they're also happy when we don't come out in Gold that doesn't mean they hate the Gold. Make sense?

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
So it’s not okay for us to feature a color that is legitimately one of our colors, but other schools should change their entire logo? Okay....

MNFS.

It, per the institute, is a trim color. Plz go to ksu and take reading comp class.

How is making a comment about other schools cheap azz logos remotely comprehended as saying they should change anything.?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I don't think the one had anything to do with the other. And I guarantee my liking the uniforms had nothing to do with fumbles. Unless....
Maybe not, but the point is that what uniforms you wear is something that good teams should be worried about. Not teams that can’t make extra points, can’t snap the ball, turn it over on three straight possessions, surrender back to back kick return TDs, and fail fake punts from their own 20. I get that all this is self inflicted, but that’s what bad teams do...

Worry about the damn uniforms when you win a division game for God’s sake.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
?? He's been pretty much on board with the Gold jerseys as well, he just doesn't mind the new funky stuff (I do however). But he hasn't been "hating" on Gold in any way.

If we come out in Gold most of this forum will be happy. But when they're also happy when we don't come out in Gold that doesn't mean they hate the Gold. Make sense?
Why yes, that does make sense!

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
MNFS.

It, per the institute, is a trim color. Plz go to ksu and take reading comp class.

How is making a comment about other schools cheap azz logos remotely comprehended as saying they should change anything.?
Wow! Sensitive AND insulting! Perfect combo and very indicative of a lot of this fanbase. Wish I was a little shocked.

Last edited:

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
Not ALL of us! I'm nice as hell!
That’s why I said a lot, not all. Hell, Blue is a color of ours. Accent schmaccent, it’s a color of ours. I’m not one of our resident fashionistas though. I swear some people here would be okay if we were winless as long as blue didn’t sniff our uniforms. Except for as trim around the numbers, though, cause apparently we can’t see those numbers. :dead: (Side note - Jacketgirl can see those numbers just fine from the stands)

Just win.