Ben Lammers

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Can we knock off the CBG hatorade boys? This thread is to talk about Mr. {s}Lammers.

:facepalm:

IMG_0848.JPG

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
http://www.expressnews.com/sports/c...hp?t=231bad04e3b3382cb6&cmpid=twitter-premium

“I’ve basically had coaches yelling at me to be more aggressive my whole life,” Lammers said. “I don’t think I’m ever going to be a mean guy. I usually don’t show much emotion, but I’ve tried to be more assertive when I’m on the court.”

The attitude transformation has helped Lammers develop into perhaps the most improved player in college basketball for the Yellow Jackets under first-year coach Josh Pastner.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Reveno is an incredible coach. Him being at Tech is the best thing that could have happened to Big Ben. He will be a pro. I think one of the most impressive parts of Lammers game is court vision and passing. That takes practice and knowledge.
I firmly believe in this coaching staff.

We've also seen some nice development of AD

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Was he really not good enough to get more minutes last year? Watching him this year it's really hard to not think we wasted him a year ago by not giving him another 10 minutes a game.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Was he really not good enough to get more minutes last year? Watching him this year it's really hard to not think we wasted him a year ago by not giving him another 10 minutes a game.
He played good last year when he was in. He deffinetly should of got more burn. Gregory is just a terrible coach and doesnt no who his good players are.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
He played good last year when he was in. He deffinetly should of got more burn. Gregory is just a terrible coach and doesnt no who his good players are.

CBG probably felt obligated to play the grad students, in hopes of getting more.