Beat uga or not

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
I will also be there, but I find the people criticizing the people upset the current state of the problem the reason we are what we are. Too many accept mediocrity and don’t strive for better. The people angry is what you want, because they are passionate about the team/program. The ones who are indifferent and put down the the ones who are mad is the reason we will always be mediocre. Might as well bring back Dave Braineless to be AD.
I don't see a single fan "accepting mediocrity." Everybody's pissed but some fans don't think we need to blow the whole thing up and start over.

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes, yes I did.

Didn't say if we played like we did that we'd win.

If the game is played, we have a chance. Ask LSU about Troy.
Ask Troy about USA.
Etc.

Hell based off of today, Duke is better than both Miami and Clemson.

And this is why we continue in mediocrity

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
You know what the guy was trying to say. But you still have to be an a$$ hope to him. Good job.
I assume you know we can be in a bowl game with 5 wins. Hence we can be 5-7 because we went to a bowl game. I gave jmonty71 the assumption he knew that. Thus one of the statements can't hold up.

If you don't see that, well you are showing to be an a$$. Granted I see how he wouldn't see it that way if you didn't know that we could play in a bowl even with just 5 wins in the regular season.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
If I correctly understood the OP, he said we need to fix our inability to run the triple option. That assumes we’ll have the same offense next year. I don’t think that’s the right answer for our football program.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
How do we think this game is gonna go after that performance?

The same way I thought it would end 3 or 4 games into the season. I’ll pull for GT to win, but I think it will be UGA by 21+.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
You know what, you're probably right. We are 1 magical HC hire away from being a powerhouse. I'm not gonna defend CPJ and this crap show that we just had, but if it were up to some our fans, we'd have a new HC every 4 years.

People don’t want a new coach every year, that’s the exaggeration. People want to see progress and a trending upward program. When your program gets to the point where it no longer feels like it’s progressing and actually regressing, it’s natural to want a change and start fresh. The program feels very stagnant now. Paul could always hang his hat on, well our defense sucks but I can still score with my offense. Well now our offense outside of TN game has been really sloppy and bad all year and our defense outside of today has actually been not as bad.

There’s no where to point blame but himself this year.