Beat uga or not

stech81

Helluva Engineer
But the rules state that 5-6 might indeed be eligible, especially when the 12th game was cancelled beyond your control. To your credit, while I may not agree with your position, at least you defend it with logic.

Also, all this misses the bigger point. If we have the opportunity, we're going, and the ACC will ensure it, as they need the revenue generated. It ends up being a financial decision that will be made for us, whether we agree or not.
If that is the rule than fine let them go and I'll go if it's close. But it would help if they just beat uga,:) and I still think there are too many bowls

Jmonty71

Banned
But the rules state that 5-6 might indeed be eligible, especially when the 12th game was cancelled beyond your control. To your credit, while I may not agree with your position, at least you defend it with logic.

Also, all this misses the bigger point. If we have the opportunity, we're going, and the ACC will ensure it, as they need the revenue generated. It ends up being a financial decision that will be made for us, whether we agree or not.
Yep, the ACC is a shared thing. So, the more bowl teams, the more money.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Let be fair though, the kids were slighted a 12th game. So even if they don't get 6 wins after this Saturday, they very well could have if they had the opportunity to play 12 games. But, let's not worry about that let's just go beat down UGA this Saturday. BTW ken wrote an article yesterday saying Todd was still looking for a 12th game.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The lower level bowls are breakeven at best. The coaches want the extra practice and tv exposure. The seniors want 1 more game before their playing days are over.