Beat uga or not

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
We win at home and lose away. But if either side doesn't show up again we lose. Team has to show up and play

Scubapro

Banned
If you want to beat Tech pull a Bronco or Buttsniff Jedi mind trick and say out O cant pass the ball...PJ will pass it 50+ times trying to prove you wrong.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Let

Diffic1.gif

and let g(x) be an antiderivative of f(x). Then if

g(5) = 7

find

g(1)

your answer is here

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Are we sure the issue is the DC? We get that you don't like CTR but have you watched the O or ST's. This year, the OC and the STC are as much to blame. 5 or 6 wins, the buck stops at at the top.
Not to say the O and ST haven't been horrible at times, they certainly have, but today it was the D. It's a problem when we force ONE punt in an entire game against a team that has been struggling on offense for the entire season. 43 points to a not so great Duke team. Again, the O was bad in the second half. But the D was horrendous the entire game. So hard to watch.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
How do we think this game is gonna go after that performance?

Well, we just lost to a Duke team that had lost 6 in a row with one of those being to Army. Seems pretty obvious how it is going to go. It could get really bad if we do not have any pride which seems lacking on this team just now. Three or four touchdowns is a good guess.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I believe we can win. Haven't lost a home game this year. dwags will probably come in BDS thinking this will be a cake walk. I will be there cheering on my team because thats what real fans do. Go Jackets!

I will also be there, but I find the people criticizing the people upset the current state of the problem the reason we are what we are. Too many accept mediocrity and don’t strive for better. The people angry is what you want, because they are passionate about the team/program. The ones who are indifferent and put down the the ones who are mad is the reason we will always be mediocre. Might as well bring back Dave Braineless to be AD.