@BC

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
BC's website shows the "normal" weekend rotation for Tech: Curry, Thomas, Hurter

Can't like this enough. #1 CT and #14 X with Hurter back too. I still can't believe we took 2 from UNC without X and Hurter. But UNC did outscore us in the series 26-25.

As I noted in the other ACC Baseball post, Eric Sorenson (Stitchhead) of D1 Baseball has us this week in his 8 for Omaha. Wow what a few weeks of wins over good teams both @home and away will do. The weekday games are not weighted as much in the commentator's minds.

Just. win. tonight.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Coach Ramsey is the 2nd of the 2 guests with Wiley here. Ramsey says a lot of good stuff.
https://ramblinwreck.com/podcast-from-the-flats-episode-22/
Man, this sounds REALLY REALLY REALLY (extremely) good. I sure hope he sticks around to take over the program, but might he not be in line for F$U after Martin retires this year? Oh well, I have no control over that so will try & just enjoy what we have now. Also, while your listening be sure and listen to new WBB coach, coach Nel. She sounds like a good one too! Of course always enjoyable to listen to Wylie!

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Man, this sounds REALLY REALLY REALLY (extremely) good. I sure hope he sticks around to take over the program, but might he not be in line for F$U after Martin retires this year? Oh well, I have no control over that so will try & just enjoy what we have now. Also, while your listening be sure and listen to new WBB coach, coach Nel. She sounds like a good one too! Of course always enjoyable to listen to Wylie!
I think they already have someone on staff who will take over for Martin.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think they already have someone on staff who will take over for Martin.
I read that Mike Martin Jr may be considered. I didn't see Ramsey rumored to be a possibility... FWIW.

Re: Ramsey... one thing going for Tech is he is married to a Tech alum AND Atlanta is where he grew up. I guess that's 2 things.

Minor thing... but with no TV, I would assume that means no mechanism to challenge/ review anything.

I think I know why BC isn’t showing the baseball series on ACC Network Extra this weekend, and the same reason was given for not showing last year’s spring game. They’re already showing this weekends softball games in Boston on ACC Network Extra and I guess they don’t have the resources to show more than 1 event.

Deleted member 2897

Man this is sad. We need a major breakthrough next inning to put a couple runs up and get some energy back. We can’t keep losing the first game of a series. Feels like we have Low T.

Deleted member 2897

When I think out across our season, I only count like 4 games I would say we were truly bad. But 2 of them were in the last week - the first UNC game and uGA. This game is going to join them - down 7-0 to the worst team in the division. Not good to have 3 of your worst 4 or 5 games all season in the last 8 days.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
When I think out across our season, I only count like 4 games I would say we were truly bad. But 2 of them were in the last week - the first UNC game and uGA. This game is going to join them - down 7-0 to the worst team in the division. Not good to have 3 of your worst 4 or 5 games all season in the last 8 days.
And sounds like ALL phases. Curry's worst outing in a long time... maybe ever.

Deleted member 2897

Sad. BC has only scored 9 runs a couple times all year. And I think those few were those division II type schools. And they still have 2+ innings to bat left.