Atlanta Braves News

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
They have the best roster top to bottom. And stars.

We have holes. I expect us to be active this off season and whittle away at that plethora of pitching prospects. But that is what they got them for.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Once again, why is Snitker so frickin quick to pull a starter that is pitching well? Folty should've gotten at least 1 more inning. This has been an issue all season.
Snitker is a horrible in-game manager....especially when it comes to the pitching staff. Should have left Folty in for 1-2 more innings. Another loss I assign directly to Snitker....and I think that's about 6 so far this season like this.

I would love to hear the logic for pulling starters so quickly....but I don't think there is any.....

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Snitker is a horrible in-game manager....especially when it comes to the pitching staff. Should have left Folty in for 1-2 more innings. Another loss I assign directly to Snitker....and I think that's about 6 so far this season like this.

I would love to hear the logic for pulling starters so quickly....but I don't think there is any.....
I realize that with the Braves playing like they have this season, Snitker isn't getting canned, but his management skills leaves a lot to be desired.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Milwaukee-You must be drinking everything in the cabinet. Save some for the rest of the chase....over 20 games left. I’m refilling the heart medication tonight.