Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Camargo(the press has labeled him the super sub of the future)holds it for Riley. If Austin doesn’t pan out, they can go back to Johan or look elsewhere.

I’d shop Inciarte, even if we aren’t selling high. Can be particular....plus Acuna wouldn’t be bad in CF....Duvall, a good fielder in LF. Markakis wants to stay here, we will see how that works out.

Braves definitely look for an ace, while dangling a package. Might look at Kimbrell to go with O’Day. If they spend a ton it’s on Machado, and Swanson becomes expendable(again, not selling high, shopping to see because SS are at a premium). Catcher is a need, for youth.

Phils taking it out on Miami, having a Fish Frying tonight.

Last edited:

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Camargo(the press has labeled him the super sub of the future)holds it for Riley. If Austin doesn’t pan out, they can go back to Johan or look elsewhere.

I’d shop Inciarte, even if we aren’t selling high. Can be particular....plus Acuna wouldn’t be bad in CF....Duvall, a good fielder in LF. Markakis wants to stay here, we will see how that works out.

Braves definitely look for an ace, while dangling a package. Might look at Kimbrell to go with O’Day. If they spend a ton it’s on Machado, and Swanson becomes expendable(again, not selling high, shopping to see because SS are at a premium.

Phils taking it out on Miami, having a Fish Frying tonight.
Interesting ideas(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Let's be honest here..... nobody is beating Boston. Except for that lucky sweep that Tampa got last week. I wouldn't worry about it too much. But, the guys must play better at home if they want to make it out of the East. And.... Nick and Freddie needs a sit.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’m hoping we can get up to 5 or 6 game lead, before playing Brotherly Love head to head(you’re probably right about being around a game of them, if we can’t play better at home).

Those make up games, seem like it has been a Philly advantage with off days. Just the way Mother Nature saw fit.

Do any of you think we are two years early? I say that because A.A. said he wanted to see the team for a year or so, before trading any young players(pitchers?). Not to argue the fans haven’t waited long enough with this rebuild. Coppy set us back some.

Good to have a nice lead today, 6-1. Big fifth inning. Bostonians are beasts this year. Glad Martinez is sitting today.