Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Press Notes:
From June 21st(Keuchel’s first start this year)until today, Dallas leads MLB in ground ball outs-190. Nearest pitcher to him, has 150.

Truly believe he will be your game 1, Post-Season starter for Atl.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Dodgers tough at Dodger Stadium, 58-22.

Nats. trailing 5-3 with Fish in the ninth. Let’s get it going Fred J.
We are only up a game and it’s in the loss column, coming in to today with Milw.
Need to play the WC game in DC. Decent lead over the Cubs, though for the 2nd Card.

Milwaukee

Banned
****ing amazing that he didn’t pinch run Acuna to attempt a bag. This 40/40 thing I thought a baseball guy like Snit understood, but he may be so insecure that he feels that he needs to PROVE to everyone that it’s about the team and not the individual. We get it dude, now how about we chase a feat that’s happened 4 times in the HISTORY OF AMERICA’S PASTIME?

I’m frustrated that the Falcons lost again as you can tell. Then I come home from Lambeau (with customers) to see this ****. Didn’t even pinch run him.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
****ing amazing that he didn’t pinch run Acuna to attempt a bag. This 40/40 thing I thought a baseball guy like Snit understood, but he may be so insecure that he feels that he needs to PROVE to everyone that it’s about the team and not the individual. We get it dude, now how about we chase a feat that’s happened 4 times in the HISTORY OF AMERICA’S PASTIME?

I’m frustrated that the Falcons lost again as you can tell. Then I come home from Lambeau (with customers) to see this ****. Didn’t even pinch run him.

Just checkin in to remind you you misspelled Failcons.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Acuna does have 5 games left on the bright side. On the down-low, we do have an “older thinking team manager.” For the record, I’d not only pinch run him on the days off-He would have the green light to steal every base when he gets on. Including home. I might be old myself, but I would sprint after that 40-40 record and let Ronnie go wild on the bases next week. Oh, and I’d insist the team win 4 out of the 5. Need to go in on a winning note to the playoffs. No more lineups like today or the one Friday.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Acuna does have 5 games left on the bright side. On the down-low, we do have an “older thinking team manager.” For the record, I’d not only pinch run him on the days off-He would have the green light to steal every base when he gets on. Including home. I might be old myself, but I would sprint after that 40-40 record and let Ronnie go wild on the bases next week. Oh, and I’d insist the team win 4 out of the 5. Need to go in on a winning note to the playoffs. No more lineups like today or the one Friday.
This lineup reminded me of the 2014-2017 Braves:rolleyes:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Jake, they haven’t sent me an email or text confirming Duluth. I should have figured these cheap franchises in this area wouldn’t take part in the promotion. Not sure if you or any of the local guys here remember the Freddie slams a few years back? When he homered, they were supposed to do 2 for 1 subs the next day. Naturally these cheapos wouldn’t honor it. :wtf::)

Ned Yost has announced his retirement.