Atlanta Braves News

Milwaukee

Banned
What a fun ****ing season fellas. Our boys are fun to watch, I’m so happy for the staff as well. I love Snit (I’m pissed at him at the moment but I’ll deal with that later). EY, Ron Washington, and Weiss are unbelievable. We are blessed to have this SQUAD and STAFF!! Enjoy the ride Braves fans.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
What a fun ****ing season fellas. Our boys are fun to watch, I’m so happy for the staff as well. I love Snit (I’m pissed at him at the moment but I’ll deal with that later). EY, Ron Washington, and Weiss are unbelievable. We are blessed to have this SQUAD and STAFF!! Enjoy the ride Braves fans.
This is the most exciting Braves team i can ever remember:cool:

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Ronald Acuna Jr still has time to get 40 stolen bases:cigar:

Milwaukee

Banned
@FredJacket class act all the way through even while I was slinging mud. Even though I hate you and your team and hope some mathematically way you miss the playoffs you’ve been a great representative of your fan base. I don’t actually hate you, just the Nats and their fans.

Very knowledgeable fan, very respectful and well versed Fred, all while in enemy territory. Who am I kidding, at this point Go Nats.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
@FredJacket class act all the way through even while I was slinging mud. Even though I hate you and your team and hope some mathematically way you miss the playoffs you’ve been a great representative of your fan base. I don’t actually hate you, just the Nats and their fans.

Very knowledgeable fan, very respectful and well versed Fred, all while in enemy territory. Who am I kidding, at this point Go Nats.
Call me when you sober up... big fella! :beercheers::beercheers:

My apologies if you're neither drunk or a big fella. ;)

Milwaukee

Banned
I agree with Brian Jordan’s sentiments postgame: give Folty the ball for game 2 and let Soroka take game 3 on the road. Soroka has earned the 2 spot but Folty being as sensitive as he is (head case) let him pitch game 2 with the home crowd because when he’s on he’s nasty af. Soroka is more capable of dealing with adversity on the road.

Gotta give credit to Folty, dude has been as hot as DK since July. They’re both 6-0 I think with sub 2 era in this stretch.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I agree with Brian Jordan’s sentiments postgame: give Folty the ball for game 2 and let Soroka take game 3 on the road. Soroka has earned the 2 spot but Folty being as sensitive as he is (head case) let him pitch game 2 with the home crowd because when he’s on he’s nasty af. Soroka is more capable of dealing with adversity on the road.

Gotta give credit to Folty, dude has been as hot as DK since July. They’re both 6-0 I think with sub 2 era in this stretch.
The turnaround of Mike Foltynewicz this season is absolutely amazing:wideyed:

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
How big was the celebration last night? Will you see the regular-ish lineup today? Or a souped up AAA version? I want the Braves to catch LA... but I guess 4 games is too much, regardless.
I think Freddie Freeman and Brian McCann could be rested sometime in the next few games but i think the rest of the starters will play and the starting pitchers will get their usual starts. There was a wild celebration and the Braves players jumped in the fountain at Suntrust Park.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer

I believe Soroka has the best road ERA in the league this year also.