Atlanta Braves News

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Dude. This is MLB, get a grip. The “manager” Mattingly told reporters that it wasn’t intentional last night as well. Gtfoh.
Not sure how that relates to my question? You seem to be directing your angst tonight at Teheran for not retaliating. Why? I'm suggesting the Braves manager has told his team they aren't going to do that.

Milwaukee

Banned
Not sure how that relates to my question? You seem to be directing your angst tonight at Teheran for not retaliating. Why? I'm suggesting the Braves manager has told his team they aren't going to do that.

When the hell does the mgr have control of the players? This is MLB and this is a locker room (pitching) decision. I’m not sure you understand how this works exactly. Remember the Code Red? They were specifically told not to touch Santiago but the unwritten rules trump all that.
Stop being soft.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
When the hell does the mgr have control of the players? This is MLB and this is a locker room (pitching) decision. I’m not sure you understand how this works exactly. Remember the Code Red? They were specifically told not to touch Santiago but the unwritten rules trump all that.
Stop being soft.
Well... after Snitker yanked Acuna for loafing.... then announced to the world why he did it... about right then (so 3 days ago) is when I think your manager controlled his players. Just my opinion, though.

Edit... he also did all he could personally by defending his player when he was hit by the pitch.... got ejected.

Milwaukee

Banned
Well... after Snitker yanked Acuna for loafing.... then announced to the world why he did it... about right then (so 3 days ago) is when I think your manager controlled his players. Just my opinion, though.

Edit... he also did all he could personally by defending his player when he was hit by the pitch.... got ejected.

Lol. This is retardedly contradictory and ironic, but oh well it doesn’t really matter because it’s not important.

The important point here is we need to earhole someone tonight. Focus.