Atlanta Braves News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
The 74-52 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves win 5-3 over the 82-44 1st place in the NL West LA Dodgers. The winning pitcher for the Braves is 3-3 Anthony Swarzak and the losing pitcher for the Dodgers is 1-2 Dustin May. Mark Melancon gets his 4th save. The 74-52 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves lead the 67-56 2nd place in the NL East Washington Nationals by 5.5 games and lead the 64-60 tied for 3rd place in the NL East Philadelphia Phillies and New York Mets by 9 games.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
So to me it looks like Snit has his bullpen set and final. It's gonna be Martin 7th Greene 8th and Melancon 9th. I'm ok with this, it feels like our bullpen is solved fellas! Are they gonna blow some games, yup of course, but at least we have it solidified. I'm liking this.
I think Brian Snitker has finally put the puzzle of the Braves Bullpen together:smuggrin:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Great game, two good bullpen days in a row is a pleasant surprise. Let the surpise continue
I didn't like the way Sliderman gave up a homer and a walk yesterday, but overall you are right and we can live with the last two days.

Now the Dodgers have an 18 1/2 game lead in the West, 5 hitters on the IL, Rich Hill(LHSP)will be back in September plus two hitters back next week. The good guys have some key elements needing to return as well.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer