Atlanta Braves News

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
At 21 y.o., like you guys have said, it’s a teaching moment. He will learn the game humbles you. I think he was hoping to make up for the HR falling out of his glove when he hit the top of the wall. Just got to forget one play and go on to the next.

Freddie won’t stay in this slump long. The Fish will pay for it this week.

Milwaukee

Banned
At 21 y.o., like you guys have said, it’s a teaching moment. He will learn the game humbles you. I think he was hoping to make up for the HR falling out of his glove when he hit the top of the wall. Just got to forget one play and go on to the next.

Freddie won’t stay in this slump long. The Fish will pay for it this week.

Yea it sucks because it's hurting the team now that he's not out there. That's why the veterans in the dugout are pissed. You're one of our best players and you didn't hustle so now they benched you, so now we're without one of our best players. You screwed yourself and you screwed us is what the vets are telling him I'd hope.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Yea it sucks because it's hurting the team now that he's not out there. That's why the veterans in the dugout are pissed. You're one of our best players and you didn't hustle so now they benched you, so now we're without one of our best players. You screwed yourself and you screwed us is what the vets are telling him I'd hope.
Man, you nailed it. I was thinking about the team in a fairly tight game, after Fried got us the momentum back. It’s like one bad decision by not running the easy double out, led to him getting caught stealing without the sign.